AVG 2013 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AVG 2013 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Further information on AVG Technologies can be seen here
. Usually the AVG 2013 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2013\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG 2013. avgmfapx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.94 MB (7281968 bytes) on disk.
AVG 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.86 MB (32355128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (322.12 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (634.62 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (4.06 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (430.12 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.64 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (607.62 KB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.94 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.07 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (606.62 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (15.12 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (709.62 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (341.12 KB)
- avgsrmax.exe (423.12 KB)
- AVGTBInstall.exe (2.64 MB)
- avguirux.exe (41.12 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (185.12 KB)
- safeguard.exe (2.80 MB)
- Launcher.exe (6.17 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (334.34 KB)
This web page is about AVG 2013 version 2013.0.2897
alone. You can find here a few links to other AVG 2013 versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\Shared Gadgets\AVG.Gadget\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2013 is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users decide to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove AVG 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG 2013 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2013". The AVG 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG 2013 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVG 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2013.
8. After removing AVG 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2013 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AVG 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 16:37:14.480