Windows Firewall Control
This page is about Windows Firewall Control for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computerBiniSoft.org
. Go over here
where you can read more on BiniSoft.org. Windows Firewall Control is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Windows Firewall Control's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall. wfc.exe is the Windows Firewall Control's main executable file and it takes close to 499.17 KB (511152 bytes) on disk.
Windows Firewall Control installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 639.34 KB (654688
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (499.17 KB)
- wfcs.exe (140.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Windows Firewall Control version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
Windows Firewall Control is an application marketed by BiniSoft.org. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Windows Firewall Control from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Windows Firewall Control or simply click the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control application will be found very quickly. When you click Windows Firewall Control in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Windows Firewall Control supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 13:11:19.027