Windows Firewall Control
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your systemBiniSoft.org
. More data about BiniSoft.org can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Windows Firewall Control. wfc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Windows Firewall Control. They occupy 571.50 KB (585216
bytes) on disk.
- wfc.exe (481.00 KB)
- wfcs.exe (90.50 KB)
This web page is about Windows Firewall Control version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Windows Firewall Control:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Windows Firewall Control from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Windows Firewall Control's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\restore.wfw
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Windows Firewall Control\wfcs.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Firewall Control.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BiniSoft.org\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Firewall Control
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Allow through Windows Firewall\Icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Allow through Windows Firewall\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Block through Windows Firewall\Icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\exefile\shell\Block through Windows Firewall\command\
Windows Firewall Control is a program by BiniSoft.org. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Windows Firewall Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Windows Firewall Control from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Windows Firewall Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Windows Firewall Control". If it is installed on your PC the Windows Firewall Control program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Windows Firewall Control in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Windows Firewall Control, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Windows Firewall Control.
8. After uninstalling Windows Firewall Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Windows Firewall Control which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Windows Firewall Control using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org from your computer, we are not saying that Windows Firewall Control by BiniSoft.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Windows Firewall Control supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 12:09:21.690