This web page is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Go over here
where you can read more on ToolWiz Care. More data about the software Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Toolwiz Care is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ToolwizCares.exe is the Toolwiz Care's primary executable file and it takes around 4.98 MB (5219648 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Toolwiz Care. They take 19.17 MB (20099520
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.98 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.08 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.11 MB)
This web page is about Toolwiz Care version 188.8.131.5200
only. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program by the software company ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Toolwiz Care from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:08:18.390