This info is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ToolWiz Care. More data about the app Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Toolwiz Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.99 MB (5227840 bytes) on disk and is labeled ToolwizCares.exe.
The executables below are part of Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.36 MB (20302784
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.99 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.18 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.19 MB)
The current web page applies to Toolwiz Care version 126.96.36.19900
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:38:06.340