Toolwiz Care is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Take a look here
for more information on ToolWiz Care. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more data about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Toolwiz Care. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.95 MB (5191936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Toolwiz Care. They occupy about 19.74 MB (20704000
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.47 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.33 MB)
This web page is about Toolwiz Care version 22.214.171.12400
alone. You can find below a few links to other Toolwiz Care releases:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program released by ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 17:12:59.763