Toolwiz Care is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Take a look here
for more information on ToolWiz Care. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more data about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Toolwiz Care. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.95 MB (5191936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Toolwiz Care. They occupy about 19.74 MB (20704000
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.47 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.33 MB)
This web page is about Toolwiz Care version 184.108.40.20600
alone. You can find below a few links to other Toolwiz Care releases:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program released by ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 17:12:59.763