Toolwiz Care is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ToolWiz Care. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more info about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.95 MB (5192000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.60 MB (20547008
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.37 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.28 MB)
This info is about Toolwiz Care version 18.104.22.16800
alone. You can find below a few links to other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application marketed by the software company ToolWiz Care. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-12 20:52:18.150