You can find below detailed information on how to remove Toolwiz Care for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. Check out here
for more details on ToolWiz Care. You can see more info related to Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\old hard\win-prog-me\برامجى المهمه\first folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE. UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the Toolwiz Care's main executable file and it takes close to 3.90 MB (4085528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Toolwiz Care. They occupy 12.02 MB (12603720
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.87 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (3.26 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of Toolwiz Care. For other Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application released by the software company ToolWiz Care. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. After you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:11:08.983