You can find below detailed information on how to remove Toolwiz Care for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. Check out here
for more details on ToolWiz Care. You can see more info related to Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\old hard\win-prog-me\برامجى المهمه\first folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE. UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the Toolwiz Care's main executable file and it takes close to 3.90 MB (4085528 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Toolwiz Care. They occupy 12.02 MB (12603720
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.87 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (3.26 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1680
of Toolwiz Care. For other Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application released by the software company ToolWiz Care. Some users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:11:08.983