This info is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. More information on ToolWiz Care can be found here
. You can get more details on Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe" /REMOVE. Toolwiz Care's primary file takes around 4.95 MB (5191936 bytes) and is called ToolwizCares.exe.
The executables below are part of Toolwiz Care. They take an average of 19.73 MB (20692568
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.46 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.32 MB)
This data is about Toolwiz Care version 22.214.171.12400
alone. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application by the software company ToolWiz Care. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Toolwiz Care with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Toolwiz Care in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe" /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 17:46:23.197