This info is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. More information about ToolWiz Care can be seen here
. You can read more about on Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Usually the Toolwiz Care program is found in the C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Toolwiz Care. ToolwizCares.exe is the Toolwiz Care's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.98 MB (5219648 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz Care installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.44 MB (16187328
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.98 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (4.83 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (5.63 MB)
This page is about Toolwiz Care version 18.104.22.1680
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application offered by the software company ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 10:54:08.550