This page is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. More information on ToolWiz Care can be found here
. Detailed information about Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Toolwiz Care is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Toolwiz Care. Toolwiz Care's primary file takes around 5.04 MB (5286160 bytes) and its name is ToolwizCares.exe.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.73 MB (20689200
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.04 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.42 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20600
of Toolwiz Care. For other Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Toolwiz Care you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Toolwiz Care is an application by the software company ToolWiz Care. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Care with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Toolwiz Care in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:31:36.147