This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your systemToolWiz Care
. Check out here
for more details on ToolWiz Care. Please open http://www.Toolwiz.com/
if you want to read more on Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's page. Toolwiz Care is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the Toolwiz Care's main executable file and it occupies around 4.98 MB (5220160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.33 MB (20270016
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.98 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.17 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.18 MB)
This info is about Toolwiz Care version 18.104.22.16800
only. For other Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program marketed by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Toolwiz Care from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found automatically. When you select Toolwiz Care in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-10 20:35:04.100