This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your systemToolWiz Care
. More information about ToolWiz Care can be read here
. More details about the application Toolwiz Care can be seen at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The program is often located in the C: folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Toolwiz Care is C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE. Toolwiz Care's main file takes about 3.85 MB (4039960 bytes) and is named UninstallToolwizCare.exe.
Toolwiz Care is comprised of the following executables which take 11.72 MB (12294472
bytes) on disk:
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.78 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (3.10 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (3.85 MB)
This page is about Toolwiz Care version 188.8.131.520
only. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application released by the software company ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care app will be found automatically. When you click Toolwiz Care in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-30 22:03:02.620