This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. More information about ToolWiz Care can be found here
. You can see more info related to Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Toolwiz Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.95 MB (5190464 bytes) on disk and is labeled ToolwizCares.exe.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They take 19.50 MB (20445120
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.30 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.24 MB)
The current page applies to Toolwiz Care version 220.127.116.1100
only. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is an application released by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Care from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care app will be found automatically. When you click Toolwiz Care in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:07:09.647