Toolwiz Care is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. More info about ToolWiz Care can be seen here
. Detailed information about Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Toolwiz Care is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the Toolwiz Care's primary executable file and it takes about 5.03 MB (5274328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Toolwiz Care. They occupy an average of 19.41 MB (20357768
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.03 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.19 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Toolwiz Care. You can find below info on other versions of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Toolwiz Care is a program marketed by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. After you click Toolwiz Care in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:16:17.313