Toolwiz Care is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your systemToolWiz Care
. More information about ToolWiz Care can be found here
. Please open http://www.Toolwiz.com/
if you want to read more on Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree directory (same installation drive as Windows). Toolwiz Care's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.05 MB (5291776 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They take 19.77 MB (20727040
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.05 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.44 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.28 MB)
This data is about Toolwiz Care version 188.8.131.5200
alone. For other Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program marketed by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The publisher is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:23:04.773