This page is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ToolWiz Care. More details about the application Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Toolwiz Care's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Toolwiz Care's main file takes around 5.21 MB (5461248 bytes) and is called ToolwizCares.exe.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.20 MB (21184256
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.21 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.57 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of Toolwiz Care. You can find below info on other releases of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program released by the software company ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 19:05:30.317