This info is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Check out here
for more info on ToolWiz Care. More info about the app Toolwiz Care can be seen at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Usually the Toolwiz Care program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Toolwiz Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled ToolwizCares.exe and it has a size of 4.95 MB (5192448 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Toolwiz Care. They occupy an average of 19.65 MB (20607232
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.95 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.40 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.30 MB)
The current web page applies to Toolwiz Care version 220.127.116.1100
alone. For more Toolwiz Care versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program offered by ToolWiz Care. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Care from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care app will be found automatically. After you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-29 05:55:10.373