You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your systemToolWiz Care
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ToolWiz Care. More information about Toolwiz Care can be found at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree folder (same installation drive as Windows). Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.94 MB (5176832 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.40 MB (20339008
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.94 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.25 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Toolwiz Care. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Toolwiz Care in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 05:41:01.360