This info is about Toolwiz Care for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. You can find out more on ToolWiz Care or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Toolwiz Care at http://www.Toolwiz.com/
. Toolwiz Care is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Toolwiz Care by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Toolwiz Care's main file takes around 5.05 MB (5291776 bytes) and is named ToolwizCares.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.76 MB (20716800
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.05 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.45 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16800
of Toolwiz Care. You can find below info on other versions of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program offered by ToolWiz Care. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toolwiz Care with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". The Toolwiz Care program will be found very quickly. After you click Toolwiz Care in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:12:29.990