Toolwiz Care is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your PCToolWiz Care
. You can find out more on ToolWiz Care or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more details about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Toolwiz Care is C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ToolwizCares.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.03 MB (5274896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Toolwiz Care. They take about 19.28 MB (20220720
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (5.03 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (7.20 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (7.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Toolwiz Care version 126.96.36.19900
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Toolwiz Care:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Toolwiz Care:
The files below remain on your disk by Toolwiz Care's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Arabic.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Chinese.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\English.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\French.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\German.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Greek.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Hungarian.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Italian.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Japanese.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Korean.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Polish.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Portuguese.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Romanian.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Russian.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Spanish.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Swedish.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\ToolwizCare.dll
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\ToolwizCares.exe
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\ToolwizTool.dll
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\ToolwizTools.exe
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\Ukrainian.twzlang
- C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\ToolwizCares.exe
Toolwiz Care is a program by ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Toolwiz Care from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolwiz Care or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it exists on your system the Toolwiz Care application will be found automatically. When you select Toolwiz Care in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz Care.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your computer, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:24:28.150