This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Toolwiz Care for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Toolwiz Care from your computerToolWiz Care
. Take a look here
for more details on ToolWiz Care. Click on http://www.Toolwiz.com/
to get more details about Toolwiz Care on ToolWiz Care's website. Toolwiz Care is normally set up in the C:\4 - LOGICIELS\LOGICIELS DANIEL\WINDOWS directory, regulated by the user's option. Toolwiz Care's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE. UninstallToolwizCare.exe is the Toolwiz Care's main executable file and it takes close to 3.89 MB (4074264 bytes) on disk.
Toolwiz Care contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.79 MB (12362056
bytes) on disk.
- ToolwizCares.exe (4.81 MB)
- ToolwizTools.exe (3.09 MB)
- UninstallToolwizCare.exe (3.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Toolwiz Care. Click on the links below for other Toolwiz Care versions:
...click to view all...
Toolwiz Care is a program marketed by the software company ToolWiz Care. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Toolwiz Care is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Toolwiz Care from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz Care or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz Care". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz Care program will be found automatically. When you click Toolwiz Care in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz Care, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Toolwiz Care:
- The software company is: http://www.Toolwiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program files\ToolwizCareFree\UninstallToolwizCare.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toolwiz Care.
8. After removing Toolwiz Care, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz Care that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toolwiz Care with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care from your PC, nor are we saying that Toolwiz Care by ToolWiz Care is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz Care in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 20:34:09.947