Juniper Networks Host Checker
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker from your systemJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. More information about Juniper Networks Host Checker can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Host Checker is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe. dsHostChecker.exe is the Juniper Networks Host Checker's main executable file and it occupies around 348.11 KB (356464 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Host Checker contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.00 MB (1050376
bytes) on disk.
- dsCCProc.exe (48.11 KB)
- dsHostChecker.exe (348.11 KB)
- dsHostCheckerProxy.exe (256.11 KB)
- uninstall.exe (59.12 KB)
- 64bitProxy.exe (314.31 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Networks Host Checker version 220.127.116.11611
alone. For more Juniper Networks Host Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Juniper Networks\Host Checker
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\install.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\Uninstall Host Checker.lnk
Juniper Networks Host Checker is a program released by Juniper Networks. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Host Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Host Checker". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Host Checker application will be found automatically. When you select Juniper Networks Host Checker in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Juniper Networks Host Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Host Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Host Checker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Host Checker.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Host Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Host Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Host Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Host Checker by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Host Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:18:02.170