Express Burn is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Express Burn from your systemNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Please follow www.nch.com.au/burn/es/support.html
if you want to read more on Express Burn on NCH Software's page. Express Burn is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Express Burn is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe. Express Burn's primary file takes about 1.95 MB (2047520 bytes) and is called expressburn.exe.
Express Burn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.73 MB (2860608
bytes) on disk.
- expressburn.exe (1.95 MB)
- expressburnsetup_v4.70.exe (794.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.70
of Express Burn. You can find below info on other versions of Express Burn:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Express Burn from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Express Burn:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Express Burn:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburnsetup_v4.70.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Help\advancedsettings.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\Help\arrowlist.gif
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Express Burn is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Express Burn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Express Burn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Express Burn or simply activate the Search field and type in "Express Burn". If it exists on your system the Express Burn program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Express Burn in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Express Burn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Express Burn:
- The software company is: www.nch.com.au/burn/es/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressBurn\expressburn.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Express Burn.
8. After removing Express Burn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Express Burn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Express Burn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Express Burn by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Express Burn by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Express Burn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:10:57.850