CCC Help Polish
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Polish for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Polish from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about CCC Help Polish can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the CCC Help Polish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Polish contains of the executables below. They take 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Polish version 2013.1231.0313.5692
only. For other CCC Help Polish versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Polish is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CCC Help Polish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Polish from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Polish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Polish". The CCC Help Polish application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Polish in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Polish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Polish.
8. After removing CCC Help Polish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Polish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Polish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Polish by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Polish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:37:34.067