360 Total Security
360 Total Security is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall 360 Total Security from your system360 Security Center
. Further information on 360 Security Center can be seen here
. Usually the 360 Total Security program is installed in the C:\Program Files\360\Total Security directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall 360 Total Security. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.66 MB (4883056 bytes) on disk and is labeled QHSafeMain.exe.
360 Total Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.74 MB (20703568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 360DeskAna.exe (288.82 KB)
- 360DeskAna64.exe (339.82 KB)
- 360ShellPro.exe (148.82 KB)
- 360TsLiveUpd.exe (808.11 KB)
- Dumpuper.exe (356.61 KB)
- FeedBack.exe (658.11 KB)
- LiveUpdate360.exe (577.11 KB)
- PatchUp.exe (672.11 KB)
- PromoUtil.exe (335.32 KB)
- QHSafeMain.exe (4.66 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- 360netcfg.exe (204.32 KB)
- CheckSM.exe (172.82 KB)
- 360boxld.exe (149.32 KB)
- 360boxld64.exe (183.58 KB)
- 360boxmain.exe (563.11 KB)
- 360SPTool.exe (163.82 KB)
- 360Tray.exe (264.61 KB)
- QHActiveDefense.exe (690.61 KB)
- QHSafeTray.exe (1.73 MB)
- QHToasts.exe (248.82 KB)
- WDPayPro.exe (1.29 MB)
- WDSafeDown.exe (282.32 KB)
- WscReg.exe (2.88 MB)
- 360webshield.exe (307.82 KB)
- CleanHelper64.exe (66.07 KB)
- ModuleUpdate.exe (594.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1996
of 360 Total Security. You can find below info on other application versions of 360 Total Security:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall 360 Total Security.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall 360 Total Security:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360976.tmp
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Base.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\360Util.dll
- C:\Program Files\360\Total Security\deepscan\BAPI.dll
360 Total Security is an application offered by 360 Security Center. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove 360 Total Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 360 Total Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate 360 Total Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "360 Total Security". If it exists on your system the 360 Total Security application will be found very quickly. After you select 360 Total Security in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about 360 Total Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove 360 Total Security.
8. After removing 360 Total Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong 360 Total Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 360 Total Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center from your computer, nor are we saying that 360 Total Security by 360 Security Center is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 360 Total Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:29:50.570