This web page is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Go over here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Please follow http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's website. Usually the YourFileDownloader program is found in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 3.65 MB (3831744 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 3.65 MB (3831744
bytes) on disk.
This info is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.02
only. You can find below info on other application versions of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 23:54:27.100