This page contains detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be seen here
. More details about YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall YourFileDownloader. YourFileDownloader.exe is the YourFileDownloader's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.78 MB (7105904
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.12
of YourFileDownloader. You can find below a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is a program by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 20:44:06.653