This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. You can see more info about YourFileDownloader at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YourFileDownloader. The application's main executable file is named YourFileDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of YourFileDownloader. They take about 6.77 MB (7101760
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.19
of YourFileDownloader. You can find below a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader app will be found automatically. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 07:55:48.160