This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. You can see more info about YourFileDownloader at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove YourFileDownloader. The application's main executable file is named YourFileDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
The executable files below are part of YourFileDownloader. They take about 6.77 MB (7101760
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.19
of YourFileDownloader. You can find below a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click YourFileDownloader in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 07:55:48.160