YourFileDownloader is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Open here
where you can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More data about the program YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. YourFileDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 6.64 MB (6961648
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.65 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.51
alone. For more YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-18 10:47:02.530