YourFileDownloader is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More details about the program YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. YourFileDownloader's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
YourFileDownloader is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.77 MB (7101496
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.16
of YourFileDownloader. You can find below info on other releases of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-02 22:15:12.690