You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. You can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
to get more info about YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's website. YourFileDownloader is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named YourFileDownloader.exe and its approximative size is 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with YourFileDownloader. They take about 6.64 MB (6967080
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.01
alone. Click on the links below for other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-08 11:37:18.603