You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information about http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be found here
. More details about YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. YourFileDownloader.exe is the YourFileDownloader's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of YourFileDownloader. They take about 5.18 MB (5431072
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (4.05 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.15.06
alone. You can find below info on other releases of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove YourFileDownloader.Folders found on disk after you uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is an application offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YourFileDownloader in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 18:06:25.873