This web page is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's website. Usually the YourFileDownloader application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. YourFileDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of YourFileDownloader. They take about 6.84 MB (7172400
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.85 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.15
of YourFileDownloader. For more YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall YourFileDownloader you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall YourFileDownloader:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is a program offered by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove YourFileDownloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 01:39:02.520