You can find on this page details on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More data about http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be seen here
. Detailed information about YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Downloader.exe and occupies 1.86 MB (1946736 bytes).
YourFileDownloader contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.85 MB (6131888
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.15.07
of YourFileDownloader. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
YourFileDownloader is an application offered by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase YourFileDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader app will be found very quickly. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:55:17.493