You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Open here
for more information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Please open http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's website. YourFileDownloader is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk and is titled YourFileDownloader.exe.
YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.64 MB (6958232
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.65 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about YourFileDownloader version 2.14.47
only. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader releases:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found very quickly. After you click YourFileDownloader in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:19:00.390