YourFileDownloader is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Click on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
to get more data about YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall YourFileDownloader. YourFileDownloader.exe is the YourFileDownloader's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
YourFileDownloader is comprised of the following executables which take 6.65 MB (6969584
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.66 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of YourFileDownloader:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove YourFileDownloader.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is a program offered by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found automatically. When you click YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 16:03:41.017