This info is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More info about http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's web page. YourFileDownloader is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, regulated by the user's option. YourFileDownloader's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". YourFileDownloader's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
YourFileDownloader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.86 MB (5093256
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.73 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to YourFileDownloader version 2.14.49
alone. For other YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application released by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader app will be found automatically. After you select YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 10:34:46.557