You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information about http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be read here
. More data about the program YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, regulated by the user's decision. YourFileDownloader's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". YourFileDownloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in YourFileDownloader. They take 2.99 MB (3130840
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.01
only. For more YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application released by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YourFileDownloader in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 06:01:12.973