This info is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. More details about the app YourFileDownloader can be found at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing YourFileDownloader is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled YourFileDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
YourFileDownloader contains of the executables below. They take 6.95 MB (7282912
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.96 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.04
alone. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove YourFileDownloader from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall YourFileDownloader:
- C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete YourFileDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. After you click YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your computer, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:01:35.840