A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PC
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It is developed by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. More information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be found here
. You can get more details about YourFileDownloader at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). YourFileDownloader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe. YourFileDownloader.exe is the YourFileDownloader's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in YourFileDownloader. They take 7.03 MB (7366552
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (4.04 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.09
alone. For other YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling YourFileDownloader we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
A way to remove YourFileDownloader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
YourFileDownloader is a program by the software company http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The software company is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:57:48.677