This web page contains thorough information on how to remove YourFileDownloader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your systemhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. You can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the software YourFileDownloader can be seen at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. YourFileDownloader is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling YourFileDownloader is "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. YourFileDownloader's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
YourFileDownloader is composed of the following executables which take 6.77 MB (7101760
bytes) on disk:
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.18
only. You can find here a few links to other YourFileDownloader releases:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is a program released by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove YourFileDownloader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply click the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the YourFileDownloader program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall YourFileDownloader.
8. After removing YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 10:37:14.510