YourFileDownloader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your PChttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Further information on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
if you want to read more on YourFileDownloader on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove YourFileDownloader. YourFileDownloader's main file takes about 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes) and is named YourFileDownloader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in YourFileDownloader. They occupy 4.85 MB (5082960
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.72 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.14.52
of YourFileDownloader. For more YourFileDownloader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
YourFileDownloader is an application offered by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "YourFileDownloader". If it exists on your system the YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. When you click YourFileDownloader in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling YourFileDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, nor are we saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:07:19.167