This page is about YourFileDownloader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall YourFileDownloader from your computerhttp://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. You can read more about on YourFileDownloader at http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove YourFileDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called YourFileDownloader.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1184104 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with YourFileDownloader. They occupy about 6.78 MB (7107960
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.79 MB)
- YourFileDownloader.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about YourFileDownloader version 2.15.03
only. Click on the links below for other YourFileDownloader versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling YourFileDownloader we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\YourFileDownloader\YourFileDownloader.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service YourFileDownloader\DisplayName
YourFileDownloader is an application marketed by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase YourFileDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase YourFileDownloader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate YourFileDownloader or simply activate the Search field and type in "YourFileDownloader". The YourFileDownloader program will be found automatically. When you select YourFileDownloader in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about YourFileDownloader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for YourFileDownloader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\YourFileDownloader\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove YourFileDownloader.
8. After uninstalling YourFileDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of YourFileDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing YourFileDownloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com from your PC, we are not saying that YourFileDownloader by http://www.yourfile-downloader.com.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove YourFileDownloader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 23:51:32.480