You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VMware Player for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall VMware Player from your PCVMware, Inc.
. More information about VMware, Inc. can be seen here
. VMware Player's main file takes about 1.67 MB (1745968 bytes) and its name is vmplayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside VMware Player. They occupy about 72.20 MB (75709168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (1.11 MB)
- drvInst64.exe (524.55 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (432.64 KB)
- vixDiskMountServer.exe (454.12 KB)
- vmnat.exe (399.05 KB)
- VMnetDHCP.exe (370.55 KB)
- vmplayer.exe (1.67 MB)
- vmrest.exe (5.89 MB)
- vmUpdateLauncher.exe (55.92 KB)
- vmware-authd.exe (97.55 KB)
- vmware-kvm.exe (662.71 KB)
- vmware-remotemks.exe (3.09 MB)
- vmware-shell-ext-thunker.exe (95.71 KB)
- vmware-unity-helper.exe (193.21 KB)
- vnetlib.exe (1.01 MB)
- vnetlib64.exe (1.21 MB)
- vnetsniffer.exe (281.55 KB)
- vnetstats.exe (276.05 KB)
- vprintproxy.exe (31.21 KB)
- zip.exe (301.21 KB)
- cdb.exe (480.83 KB)
- ovftool.exe (5.02 MB)
- storePwd.exe (129.71 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader.exe (710.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgrader9x.exe (213.21 KB)
- VMwareToolsUpgraderNT.exe (213.21 KB)
- mksSandbox-debug.exe (3.46 MB)
- mksSandbox.exe (2.93 MB)
- tpm2emu.exe (1,011.71 KB)
- vmware-vmx-debug.exe (22.94 MB)
- vmware-vmx.exe (17.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.5.6
of VMware Player. Click on the links below for other VMware Player versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Files remaining:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\VMware, Inc.\VMware Player
VMware Player is a program marketed by VMware, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase VMware Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete VMware Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VMware Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VMware Player". If it exists on your system the VMware Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click VMware Player in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VMware Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VMware Player.
8. After removing VMware Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VMware Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VMware Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove VMware Player by VMware, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that VMware Player by VMware, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VMware Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:12:51.783