Torch is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Torch from your systemTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Torch is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder, regulated by the user's choice. Torch's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 863.50 KB (884224 bytes) on disk and is named torch.exe.
The executables below are part of Torch. They take about 20.22 MB (21201088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (202.13 KB)
- torch.exe (863.50 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (985.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.76 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1114
of Torch. You can find below info on other versions of Torch:
...click to view all...
Torch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Torch is an application offered by Torch Media, Inc. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Torch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Torch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found very quickly. After you select Torch in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-08-02 15:28:59.360