This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Torch is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled torch.exe and occupies 825.01 KB (844808 bytes).
Torch contains of the executables below. They take 18.18 MB (19066772
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (189.33 KB)
- torch.exe (825.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.01 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (112.02 KB)
- vlc.exe (124.02 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (8.53 MB)
This web page is about Torch version 188.8.131.5279
only. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Torch from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Torch:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe
Torch is a program offered by Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Torch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Torch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch application will be found automatically. After you select Torch in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 01:29:25.410