Torch is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called torch.exe and its approximative size is 731.01 KB (748552 bytes).
Torch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 41.49 MB (43501458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.03 KB)
- old_torch.exe (824.51 KB)
- torch.exe (731.01 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (626.01 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,012.01 KB)
- spad-setup.exe (53.00 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (111.50 KB)
- vlc.exe (121.50 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.51 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (3.26 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.63 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.37 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (5.90 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (7.09 MB)
This web page is about Torch version 184.108.40.20637
only. You can find here a few links to other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Torch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Torch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Torch.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\torch.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe
Torch is an application offered by the software company Torch Media, Inc. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Torch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Torch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found very quickly. When you click Torch in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:59:04.983