You can find below details on how to uninstall Torch for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Torch from your computerTorch Media, Inc
. Go over here
where you can read more on Torch Media, Inc. Torch is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Torch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. torch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 862.81 KB (883520 bytes) on disk.
Torch contains of the executables below. They take 24.98 MB (26196126
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- torch.exe (862.81 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.81 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (190.31 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.90 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- TorchTorrent.exe (2.26 MB)
- TorchFlvPlayer.exe (316.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.01 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- hola_plugin.exe (4.63 MB)
- hola_plugin_x64.exe (5.37 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 22.214.171.12480
alone. You can find below a few links to other Torch releases:
...click to view all...
Torch is a program marketed by Torch Media, Inc. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Torch or simply click the Search field and type in "Torch". If it is installed on your PC the Torch app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Torch in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Torch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Torch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Torch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 12:32:03.470