Torch is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Torch from your PCTorch Media, Inc
. You can read more on Torch Media, Inc or check for application updates here
. Torch is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory, regulated by the user's choice. Torch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled torch.exe and occupies 1.28 MB (1344192 bytes).
Torch is comprised of the following executables which take 9.30 MB (9754336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (188.28 KB)
- torch.exe (1.28 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
- TorchCrashHandler.exe (1.16 MB)
- TorchNotifier.exe (984.69 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Torch version 18.104.22.1684
only. Click on the links below for other Torch versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Torch:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_22.214.171.124_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\ReactAssets\assets\RNApp\app\uwp\images\smsconnect\torch1x.png
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SkypeApp_126.96.36.199_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\ReactAssets\assets\RNApp\app\uwp\images\smsconnect\torch1x.png
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\SharedLimitedTime\Microsoft.SkypeApp_188.8.131.52_x64__kzf8qxf38zg5c\ReactAssets\assets\RNApp\app\uwp\images\smsconnect\torch1x.png
Torch is a program offered by Torch Media, Inc. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Torch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Torch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Torch in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torch.
8. After removing Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Torch by Torch Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch by Torch Media, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Torch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-05 20:34:55.870